2019 FINE ART PORTRAIT SESSIONS - SOLD OUT FOR 2019
$300 for three (3) Fine Art Edited hi-resolution files (Fri/Sat/Sun)
$250 for three (3) Fine Art Edited hi-resolution digital files (M/T/Th)
Select locations in Riverside Park & Central Park
PLEASE BOOK EARLY AS THESE SESSIONS COMPLETELY SELL OUT EVERY YEAR
I WILL NOT BE ADDING MORE DATES OR TIMES
My Petite Fine Art Portrait Sessions take place in select locations in and around Riverside and Central Parks. We'll capture gorgeous, creative images together in a fun, easy and carefree session. My goal is to create beautiful fine art images that you and your family will treasure forever.
A non-refundable retainer of $300 is due when booking your session time below. This non-refundable retainer covers my time and talent and comes with three (3) hi-resolution digital files of your choice that will be artistically enhanced with a fine art edit. Every portrait edited artistically takes at least three hours to enhance (some things like wrinkles in clothing cannot be fixed).
Approximately 3-4 weeks after our session, you'll receive a password-protected online gallery to view your portraits. For the Fall promotion only, you can purchase 9 more portraits, for an entire gallery of 12 for $250. Additional hi-resolution digital files are $100 each, and each additional portrait purchased for $100 will be artistically enhanced with a fine art edit.
Wall art and photo albums are also available for purchase.
WHEN BOOKING BELOW, PLEASE NOTE:
• Every date has multiple time slots available. Select your best date, click on the pull down menu that lists the times available on each day. If the first time listed says BOOKED, the first spot of the day has been booked but there are other times available unless the day is listed as FULLY BOOKED.
• Book an early date! PLEASE! The foliage and weather are gorgeous throughout September and up until mid-October. Although a backdrop of colorful leaves can be beautiful, nature doesn't always cooperate. Keep in mind that after mid-October, the foliage begins to wither and it gets MUCH colder - often necessitating jackets, hats and gloves. I also always have at least 2 or 3 days that need to be rescheduled due to cold or rain. Just another reason early dates are better options.
• Please respect that each Petitie session is thirty (30) minutes. If you want a session with more time, clothing changes and/or the ability to move more slowly and deliberately to create a mood and atmosphere that enables me to capture gorgeous, captivating moments you want to frame or memorialize in a beautiful album, please let me know so we can set up a full portrait session for you.
• Save a little $$ by booking a weekday. Sessions booked Monday through Thursday have a $250 retainer and Friday-Sunday have a $300 retainer. I've added many weekday sessions to keep weekends manageable.
• Sessions will only be rescheduled due to rain or temperatures below 40 degrees. In most cases, the decision to reschedule won't be made until the day of the session and then will be moved to a mutually agreed upon day. If we can't find a date that works in the Fall, credit will be given for a future session.
• Three to four (3-4) weeks after your session, your portraits will be available to view and select. Three (3) digital files are included with the petite session. Additional files, albums, wall art and prints are also available for purchase. For the Fall promotion only, the entire gallery of 12 edited, hi-resolution portraits can be purchased for an additional $250.
• Any session booked after November 11 is an additional $100 retainer and edited photos will not be available until January.
• If we cannot book a session by November 15, 2019, or if a previously booked session has to be rescheduled due to bad weather and cannot be booked by November 15, the session will be rescheduled for March, April or May, 2020.
FULLY BOOKED DATES:
9/15, 9/18, 9/20, 9/21, 9/22, 9/23, 9/28, 9/29, 10/5, 10/6, 10/12, 10/13, 10/19, 10/20, 10/25, 10/26, 10/27, 10/28
After you book above, you will be sent details about our session and the specific location where we'll meet.
The cost of each session includes a phone and/or email consultation prior to your appointment, the actual session time, all post-processing and artistic retouching of your photos.
Each photo session is for one (1) single family, up to two (2) adults and four (4) children. Additional adults and/or children are $30 each, up to a maximum fee of $300.
Artistic retouching is included with all prints and digital images but there may be additional fees if significant photoshop editing is requested.
By paying for the session fee, you agree that all images are the property of Christine DiPasquale Photography and can be used for marketing purposes - print, online marketing and social media.
Prices are subject to change until session is booked.