2019 FINE ART PORTRAIT SESSIONS
$300 for three hi-resolution digital files (F/Sat/Sun)
$250 for three hi-resolution digital files (M/T/Th)
Select locations in Riverside Park & Central Park
PLEASE BOOK EARLY AS THESE SESSIONS COMPLETELY SELL OUT EVERY YEAR
I WILL NOT BE ADDING MORE DATES OR TIMES.
My Petite Fine Art Portrait Sessions take place in select locations in and around Riverside and Central Parks, depending on which day you book. We'll capture gorgeous, creative images together in a fun, easy and carefree session. My goal is to create beautiful fine art images that you and your family will treasure forever.
The non-refundable retainer of $300 is due when booking your session time below. This non-refundable retainer covers my time and talent and comes with three (3) hi-resolution digital files of your choice.
Approximately 2-3 weeks after our 30-minute session, you'll receive a password-protected online gallery to view your portraits. Additional hi-resolution images, wall art and photo albums are also available for purchase.
WHEN BOOKING BELOW:
• Every date has multiple time slots available. Select your best date, then click on the pull down menu that lists the times available on each day. If the first time listed says BOOKED, the first spot of the day has been booked but there are other times available unless the day is listed as SOLD OUT.
• Book an early date! PLEASE! The foliage and weather are gorgeous throughout September and beautiful up until approximately mid-October. Although a backdrop of colorful leaves can be beautiful, nature doesn't always cooperate. Keep in mind that after mid-October, the foliage begins to wither and it gets MUCH colder - often necessitating jackets, hats and gloves. I also always have at least 12- 3 days that need to be rescheduled due to cold or rain - which is just another reason early dates are better options.
• Save a little $$ by booking a weekday. Sessions booked Monday through Thursday have a $250 retainer andFriday-Sunday have a $300 retainer. I've added many weekday sessions to keep weekends manageable.
• Sessions will only be rescheduled due to rain or temperatures below 40 degrees. In most cases, the decision to reschedule won't be made until the day of the session and then will be moved to a mutually agreed upon day. If we can't find a date that works in the Fall, credit will be given for a future session.
• Two to three weeks after your session, your portraits will be available to view and select. Three digital files are included with the petite session. Additional files, albums, wall art and prints are also available for purchase. For the Fall promotion only, the entire gallery of approximately 15 edited, hi-resolution portraits can be purchased for an additional $250.
• Any session booked after November 11 is an additional $100 retainer and edited photos will not be available until the mid-December.
After you book above, you will be sent details about our session and the specific location where we'll meet.
The cost of each session includes a phone and/or email consultation prior to your appointment, the actual session time, all post-processing and artistic retouching of your photos.
Each photo session is for one (1) single family, up to two (2) adults and four (4) children. Additional adults and/or children are $30 each, up to a maximum fee of $300.
Artistic retouching is included with all prints and digital images but there may be additional fees if significant photoshop editing is requested.
By paying for the session fee, you agree that all images are the property of Christine DiPasquale Photography and can be used for marketing purposes - print, online marketing and social media.
Prices are subject to change until session is booked.